Moses Lake Report

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:24:25 PST 2011

February 2, 2011

 *Moses Lake Conference Report - January 26-29, 2011*

*February 2, 2011*

 *These days I don't attend too many conferences or meetings. At age 87,
it's easy to say “No”. But because I am the Lord's - if He says attend, then
there's no problem. And if those wanting to get me can get through to Him,
then like Samson's uncut hair - they've got me.*

 *So when Timothy Johnson through Elvin Gladney asked if on the first
Wednesday evening I would briefly outline the significance of Panin's
Outlined Interlinear Greek New Testament - as it relates to effective
intercession by a group of elders in the Gate of the City Church, I heard
from the Lord that it was of Him - so I went.*

 *The worship the first night was quite long - 7-10 pm - so they turned me
on about 11:30. I took it to be pretty late, so only shared for about 7
minutes.*

 *But on Thursday afternoon I had an hour to share with some 200 pastors and
leaders, followed by a Talk-show type of questioning from Timothy, and some
others. This sparked considerable interest of leaders from Oregon,
Washington, Idaho, Montana, BC, and Saskatchewan. Numbers asked if this
could continue the next morning. So on Friday at 9 am some 36 met again.
Leaders from some 4 or 5 cities asked if we could come to their cities and
help activate these visions and concepts.*

 *On Saturday morning I asked for a brief time to share on the significance
of the “Lion's Roar” that hadn't seemed to come out in the meetings. At
sundown, when the animals of Africa come to water to drink, Papa Lion puts
his head in a hole and roars. The ground literally shakes for a long
distance around. The drink-seeking animals freeze; then the pride of
lionesses each jump on an animal and bring them home. Papa gets first choice
- then the mamas and cubs.*

 *Bob Jones had shared some significant insights the previous evening. One
was concerning the necessity of each disciple ensuring that not only his
mind and soul be renewed - but that his spirit, conscience and subconscious
also be purified. There are some who teach that at conversion the spirit is
perfected, and only the soul needs sanctifying. Wrong! 2 Corinthians 7:1
says - “Having therefore these :promises, beloved, let us cleanse
ourselves(not God doing it, but
us) from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear
of God.” If we let God say what He wants to say, and the Bible mean
what itwants to mean - then this verse alone settles all controversy.
The human
spirit needs constant cleansing like our blood. There is the life!*

 *I felt that what Bob Jones said the preceding night would be strengthened
by this confirmation.*

 *John Sandford of Idaho gave a serious warning concerning the increase of
arising heresies in these last day. I confirm this revelation.*

 *Others shared - worship and release came through an unusual team garnered
from many parts!*

 *I believe that what God wanted for the conference came to pass. Some of
the challenges came out of the 1948 Renewal and Restoration from Northern
Canada of that year. At that time 12 Revival Principles were but Embryonic -
scarcely born. Now God is bringing these 12 to maturity, to serve His
purposes for the Last Day Visitation preceding the return of His Son! Bob
Jones felt that the wells of 1948 needed to be redug, and that as the last
of the 7 elders of the 1948 Summer Camp Meeting at North Battleford, I would
have insights that would be helpful.*

 *Elvin Gladney and family brought me home Saturday afternoon, and then 6 of
the Pilot Prayer Team met that night to evaluate what took place at Moses
Lake, and what God plans to do in helping Arnie Bryan and the 250 Prayer
Teams of Prayer Canada.*

 *We are in the last days. The end of the present church age is at hand.
According to George Muller, it has been a 2000 year time of God bringing out
His elect number from the Gentile nations. The One New Man of Jew and
Gentile is at hand. The appearance and then the soon demise of the
Antichrist and False Prophet is also at hand. Soon the angels' message to
the 500 in Acts 1 is about to be fulfilled. That same Jesus who has just
been taken from you in clouds, is about to return with clouds and multitudes
of angels to resurrect His saints and judge the earth. What a day! May we be
as the 5 wise virgins with oil in our lamps - ready to go in at the call -
Come in - the Bridegroom has arrived. And then the door will be shut to all
foolish virgins, whom the Lord will avow - “I never knew you! Depart from me
you who work iniquity!” J.A.W.*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:** **