Pilot Prayer Team Report

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:44:52 PST 2010

*PILOT PRAYER TEAM - Saturday, November 27, 2010*

 Many of you are familiar with he two visions God gave me in 1967. My wife
Marie and I had been praying for insight concerning God's heavenly purpose
in our marriage. The night following Marie's desire for a definite answer, I
asked the Lord to answer.

 The first vision was conducted by the Lord in an Observatory, in which He
showed me the assembling of 7 Component Parts of an Automated
Laser-Telescope. Number one Part was also the Chief part. It represented
God's Bible Numeric Interlinear Greek NT with related Greek Word Studies and
Numeric Bible Outlines. The second had to do with a Supporting Stand for
this, represented by the City Church Concept, with an Eldership or
Presbytery in the Gate of each city. The next 5 parts He did not reveal at
that time, because I was not directly responsible for any of them.

 The second vision - again directed by the Lord up in Canada - represented
70 groups of 8 men each, who would be the Presbyters or Elderships in the
Gates of these cities - plus 70 more in the US. Hands across the Border
would make these extremely viable. Since then He has revealed the other 5
Component Parts of the Laser-Telescope. He promised activation of these two
visions last year. The first Presbytery meeting of a Pilot Prayer Team took
place Saturday November 31, 2009.

 At our last meeting, our leader Elvin Gladney emphasized the need of prayer
on my behalf for the successful completion of God's Bible Numeric
Interlinear Greek NT for Laymen. 12 chapters were left at that time to
complete of the 260 NT chapters. I confess I have felt the strain and drain
of physical, mental and spiritual resources as we near the end. But I
experienced a touch from the Lord last Saturday, and am well on my way to
completion of this project and assignment.

 I am enclosing a one page copy of the 7 Component Parts of the
Laser-Telescope, and one of its purposes to remove Satanic principalities
and powers over cities and regions. Elvin is encouraging our 8 members to
master these 7 concepts, plus the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles that came
together in God's 1948 Visitation in Northern Canada. These can be found on
our Website *<www.2rbetter.org> *under “Embryonics”.

 I am also enclosing a *NOTE* from the Luke 11:1-28 Mailing, and its
emphasis upon the need of *Importunity* in our prayers.

 Another Target Saturday was for God's Destiny for Tacoma to be fulfilled.
Another for Prayer Canada, founded and directed by Arne Bryan.

 We also felt God leading us to pray with one accord for our member John
Hwang of South Korea. Because of Wiki-Leaks, we have learned that China is
favorable to a united Korea with South Korea having the lead and ascendancy.
The North is a “rogue” state, and in no position to provide such leadership.

 We also felt the Lord directing to continue believing for God's Destiny
purposes for the First Nations People. Until they (like Benjamin for Israel
in the last chapters of the Book of Judges) are restored and *received* as
one of the 12 Spiritual World Cultures - both to give and to receive - then
the Church - the One New Man - will be unable to function as God intends.
Israel knew they needed all 12 tribes to corporately function to fulfill
God's purposes - and *we* need all 12 spiritual world cultures to have a
likewise functioning.

 Many of you are upholding us in our monthly meetings. 3 specific
Intercessor Prayer Groups do so. Thank you all for your faithfulness. We
sense a change in God's direction for us in 2011, and a multiplication of
many more City Gate Elderships, and Pilot Prayer Teams. Pray for the 250
Prayer Groups in Canada that meet weekly for City, Town and Village Council
Meetings. 20% pray in City Halls. 30% meet in weekly council meetings, sit
at the back, take notes, and pray for God's best for the council. The
Canadian leadership would like to see God lift these groups higher into the
Automated Laser-Telescope Operation.

 God's Visitation on Vancouver Island's 7 major cities from Port Hardy in
the north to Victoria in the south is a decided encouragement, and merits
our prayers that it may do for Canada what the First and Second Awakenings
did for the US and Britain.

 Pray for our next and last 2010 PPT meeting on Saturday, December 11th.
J.A.W.

 *NOTE**:* * *For George Muller of Bristol - every opportunity to exposit
the Scriptures, was to find something on *prayer*! *Prayer* was a key
occupation in the life of Jesus while on earth as the :Son of man -
specially His last three years of ministry. Check any of the great saints of
the Bible - OT or NT - and we will find examples of a life of prayer. In the
Moody Colportage book “Answers to Prayer” by George Muller, the Preface has
a brief outline of 6 points, how to always infallibly know the will of God
prior to praying. I memorized this in 1944, and have found it works for me
just as successfully as it did for Mr. Muller. In “Appendix B” of the same
book, he has 5 points how to always *Prevail* in prayer, once the will of
God is surely known.

 *Importunity* is one of the 5 points in the second outline, and I use the
example of Luke 11:5-13 for this, as well as Luke 18:1-8, and Daniel chapter
10. C.T. Studd is also an example of *importunity* - *not* to give up *until
* the answer comes through. George Muller had 50,000 exact answers to prayer
requests for the financial needs for 10,000 orphans. The equivalent for $8
million came in, without ever asking anyone for help *except God alone*!
What a testimony. And for Studd - on his way to China as a missionary under
the CIM, on ship-board he heard the fiery testimony of a Salvation Army
lass. He said, “Lord, I want *her* as my wife!” God said, “You've got her.”
Following the service, he excitedly shared with her this revelation. Her
response: “Charlie Studd, if you were the last man on earth, I wouldn't
marry you!” He went back to God, who said, “She's the one - keep drilling.”

 When they arrived in Shanghai, he found his temporary base, but she went on
to Peking. His first letter to her was, “12 reasons why you should marry
me.” Her response: “13 reasons why I shouldn't.” They got up to 20 points in
their exchange of letters. But he wouldn't give up. He believed in *
importunity*. So he fasted for 2 weeks. Then God said, “Charlie, you can
stop fasting. We've got through!” Her next letter was, “Okay Charlie - when
do you want to get married?” They had 4 daughters, and later when Charlie
went to Africa as a missionary, no mission board would send him - so his
wife in England was his mission board for the next 20 years! They saw one
another but 2 weeks in that interval before he died in Africa.

 Churchill in his very elderly years gave the speech for the graduation
class at Eton College, his old Alma Mater. It was extremely short - *“Never,
never, never, never, never give up!”* - That's it! That's *importunity*.
That is the illustration in all of the prayers of Jesus and George Muller.
This is the message I use for myself. This is the challenge I leave for *all
* of us. 66 years ago God challenged me with the Discovery of Ivan Panin on
“His Bible Numerics.” I soon learned of Panin's disappointment that he would
die in 1942 without seeing an Interlinear Greek NT from the two Bible
Numeric New Testaments that he produced in 50 years. I believed God laid it
on my heart to do this for God first, and Mr. Panin second. This month, I
will complete this project, 66 years later. I'm currently on chapter 14 of
the Gospel of Luke, the last of the 27 NT books I have been working on. Luke
is

the last of the 27 NT books I am working on, and the 250th of the 260
chapters. It will be completed this 12th month of this year. Importunity.
“Never, never, never, never, never give up!”

 *A SIMPLE FORMULA TO ACTIVATE “SPIRITUAL STAR WARS”*

*(THROUGH AN ORGANIC AUTOMATED 7-FOLD LASER-TELESCOPE -*

*8-FOLD “PILOT PRAYER TEAMS” MAKE THIS WORK)*

 *1. Ivan Panin's **Interlinear Greek Bible Numeric New Testament**. Go to
our Website <**www.2rbetter.org* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>*> and click on
“Interlinear”; make use of our “postings” there. God revealed in a vision
that this is the **Key** and **First** of the 7 above components! **God** is
behind **all** that Panin discovered!*

 *2. “The City Church Concept”. God sees but one church per city, with all
local churches moving as one for His purposes. However, believe for a
“Remnant” of individuals from any church in each city to man “City Halls”
for prayer. This is the “Pedestal” to uphold the Interlinear NT. The books
written by John Dawson of YWAM are very significant at this point.*

 *3. The 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of 1948. Click on “Embryonics” on
our website. Believe to bring these 12 Embryonic Revival Principles to “
Maturity”. They will be parameters of safety for the last great Visitation
prior to the Return of Jesus. God used George Hawtin of Saskatchewan to
bring these together.*

 *4. Prayer Multiplication. Deuteronomy: 32:30; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Matthew
18:19; and especially Zechariah 12:8. Each City Hall Prayer Group should
claim that 2 will start out driving 10,000 to flight; but go on to Zechariah
12:8 and believe for each couple to drive 10 million; and 4 couples 1
billion! Why not? Ern Baxter brought out this principle solidly based on
“Covenant” understanding.*

 *5. Meditation. As George Muller used this from George Whitefield; Joshua
1:8; Psalm 1:1-3; and Psalm 19:14 - Let us learn this amazing Spiritual
Secret! Ben Franklin was powerfully influenced by Whitefield also, and our
Constitution reflects his influence through these two friends.*

 *6. Possessed by the Holy Spirit. As Rees Howells experienced this with a
team of 120 and defeated Hitler in World War II, let us multiply this
effectively with 200 to 300 teams! H.A. Baker in “Visions Beyond the Veil”
shows how he too moved in this same spirit. Angels were released through
such intercession.*

 *7. Personal, Passionate Devotion to Jesus as Oswald Chambers experienced
and laid out in “My Utmost for His Highest”. Jesus is the Key, and by His
Spirit must always be pre-eminent.*