How Water Works

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:08:00 PDT 2010

*June 11, 2010
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *ALKALINE ANTIOXIDANT WATER GETS RESULTS*

*DOCTOR EXPLAINS HOW WATER WORKS ** - 2010-06-11*

 *Raymond Dent, N.D., has practiced Naturopathic Medicine for 27 years. He
graduated as a member of the first class at the John Bastyr College of
Naturopathic Medicine, at Seattle, Washington (now Bastyr University), in
1982 after completing pre-med studies at Cal State Northridge, Brigham Young
University, and Pierce College.*

 *He has practiced in Manhattan, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and
Washington State. He has been associated with several medical doctors who
practice alternative medicine including doctors Jonathan V. Wright, Thomas
A. Dorman, and Ira Rabin.*

 *My interest in the properties and benefits of water as it relates to
alkaline content, bio-efficiencies, and ionization began while I was working
with a company at Paradise, Idaho. The company owned natural springs arising
at the base of the Saw-Tooth Mountain in Idaho. This particular spring water
emerges with an alkalinity of about 9.7 in conjunction with very low
dissolved solids.*

 *It has abundant free electron activity and a negative oxidation reduction
potential (ORP) reading, similar to alkaline antioxidant water produced
technologically. Working with the research and quality control division of
that company laid the foundation for my subsequent work involving alkaline
antioxidant water.*

 *Water is a very powerful tool for improving and maintaining health.
Alkaline antioxidant water is unlike any other water because it is more than
just “water.” It's a health drink. Daily use of alkaline antioxidant water
may be the best form of natural health maintenance and improvement you can
adopt.*

 *Structured alkaline antioxidant water contains greater concentrations of
ionized H20 molecules which have been restructured through electromagnetic
means in a way that creates a greater probability of physiologically
desirable “cluster” sizes. This causes more free electrons to be available
in the water as well as greater hydration potential. The “free” electrons
can act as antioxidants while the six sided or “hexagonal” water molecule
clusters enhance the proper hydration of our cells. All of this results in
many patients feeling a generalized sense of well-being and improved health
when they drink alkaline antioxidant water. These 6-sided clusters found in
ionized, structured, alkaline water appear to allow for the fastest internal
rehydration possible.*

 *Alkaline antioxidant water is produced through means that favor the
development of 6-sided water molecules resulting in what we call hexagonal
water. Hexagonal water is water which has undergone hydrogen bonding which
favors its peculiar structure and energy state. In water such as regular tap
water or water from municipal water sources, you can get structures
involving up to 12, 13, 16 or greater number of water molecules. Such water
does not promote optimal health in the same way that hexagonally structured
water does.*

 *Alkaline antioxidant water can increase the general efficiency of all
systems of the body. There are many benefits to this. One of the benefits I
appreciate most is that alkaline antioxidant water is many times more
hydrating and better tasting that tap water. That's one of the greatest
things I have identified because people will drink more water. It's smooth,
refreshing, and satisfying.*

 *The percentage of hexagonal units found in water, as well as their
stability, appears to depend on a number of factors, including toxin levels,
mineral content, motion, and energetic influences that water is exposed to.
For example chlorine, fluoride, and many pollutants typically found in
municipal water sources decrease the ability of water to form significant
numbers of hexagonal units. Tap water typically has a very low percentage of
these structures. By switching from tap water to alkaline antioxidant water,
one may greatly improve the functioning of the body by supplying it with
truly rejuvenating, clean, healthy water.*

 *The hexagonal water affects health by improving the body's ability to use
the water effectively. With alkaline antioxidant water, the water is also
purified. Substances commonly added to municipal water, such as chlorine,
are removed from alkaline antioxidant water before the water is consumed.
The alkaline antioxidant water processor removes many harmful toxins from
drinking water for good.*

 *Water is a very dynamic substance. When we take the water through the
ionization process, we cause changes that occur in a fraction of a second.
We create an energetic effect which causes the water to be structured in a
way that improves the body's ability to use the water optimally and maximize
the benefits of the water.*

 *You get better interaction from vital enzymes, vitamins, structural, and
antioxidant molecules because all of these substances operate in a water
environment. The better the quality of the water, the better it is for the
body.*

 *The effects of this may be seen in many ways including improved sleep,
enhanced sense of well-being, better exercise endurance, improved
elimination of cellular wastes, clearer thinking, increased overall
hydration, less discomfort, better skin health, and enhanced overall health.
*

 *People are able to produce alkaline antioxidant water in the comfort of
their own homes. Some of the processors used to produce alkaline antioxidant
water offer a filtration system that is 50 percent better than what is used
in hospital or compounding pharmacies today.*

 *Alkaline antioxidant water is nature's best. It's the kind of water you
find flowing freely from many of the world's best natural springs.*

 *Modern lifestyle, diets, and pollution promote acidic metabolism in the
typical individual. Having a mild and harmless alkaline influence in the
form of water can go a long way in buffering and protecting one's health
against the harmful chronic effects of an acidic metabolism. Alkaline
antioxidant water can help you resist disease and slow the aging process. In
the body, alkaline water helps to buffer a chronic state of acid stress.*

 *This improves the body's ability to maintain good health and proper
overall functioning. Therefore we would expect to observe the helpful
benefits of increased ionization and alkalinity in a combination which would
include the effects of antioxidants, the micro clustering of the water, the
alkalinity of the water, and the improved taste and texture of the water.*

 *People often ask me if there is any instance in which the alkaline
antioxidant water would be less than beneficial. Individuals with cervical
spinal stenosis should not drink alkaline antioxidant water.*

 *If you are a normal individual, I sincerely do not think you could drink
too much properly produced alkaline antioxidant water. You should start out
with alkalinity at near neutral levels then gradually increase the
alkalinity as your body demonstrates tolerance to the alkaline antioxidant
water. I have been watching peoples' reactions to alkaline antioxidant water
for months and I have not seen anyone have a problem except two patients
with cervical stenosis.*

 *If a person starts out slowly and follows the basic guidelines, as well as
consults one's physician if he or she is on any type of medication, I
believe the water will offer very good and beneficial results. I advise most
people to drink about six glasses per day. I believe the proper use of
alkaline antioxidant water is the single most important thing that one can
do for his or her health.*

 *(The above article appeared in “HEALTH NEWS” - Vol. 18 No. 6, Tel: (800)
597-2585; Web: <www.healthnewsweb.com> - Email: info at healthnewsweb.com *

 *Dr. Raymond Dent states - “Alkaline antioxidant water can help you resist
disease and slow the aging process.” - and also, “Alkaline antioxidant water
is nature's best. It's the kind of water you find flowing freely from many
of the world's best natural springs.”*

 *I was introduced to “ION WAYS - ALKALINE IONIZED WATER” through a friend
in Washington State, Wanda Gladney - Email: <reallife_intl at hotmail.com> Web:
www.ionways.com/lifeflo*

 *I have been partaking of this water for a little over a month, and can
testify to 4 areas of distinct improvement in my health. As many of you
know, I turn 87 next month, and need excellent health to finish an
assignment in the production of an Interlinear Greek New Testament. - Jim
Watt *

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*