A Call to Pray for Israel

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:27:12 PDT 2010

   *A CALL TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL*

*(From someone who moves in high circles in Israel - Neville Johnson -
5/18/10)*

 *Tonight I heard very disturbing information - we heard it from a
consultant to the United States who meets once a month with the President in
the White house. He is in the know. This is what actually has happened with
the relationship with Israel and the USA and it is not pretty:*

 *1. Israel during the Bush and Clinton Administrations - had landing rights
in Turkey, and in the USA bases in the Middle East and more recently under
George bush, in Iraq. This was in case they were invaded by Iran, or Saudi
or any other Arab country. Obama has withdrawn those landing rights. Israel
now has nowhere to refuel in the Middle East.*

 *2. Netanyahu was instructed to come to the White House for a meeting. He
was brought in through a servants' entrance - the only head of state ever in
US history to be given that disgraceful treatment. He was not offered even a
cup of tea - but was lectured by Obama who told him that he is not permitted
to attack Iran and that he has to withdraw all forces from the West Bank and
may not build any more settlements (neighborhoods) in East Jerusalem.*

 *3. Israel found out that there were four terrorists meeting in Dubai. As
they have done for the past 62 years, they informed the US of that and said
that these terrorists had to be dealt with. Obama said under no
circumstances. Israel decided to go ahead. They killed one terrorist who
showed up. However the CIA was sent there to film the entire event by Obama
- and then a concerted PR campaign was waged by the White house to discredit
Israel and what they did - this kind of action has take place with US
support for the past 62 years since we have common enemies.*

 *4. Obama has refused to oppose Syria's re-arming of Hezbollah and Hamas -
Israel now sits in imminent danger from the amounts of missiles that can be
sent into her territory.*

 *5. Israel will never tell the US again of its plans - since they cannot
trust us.*

 *6. Israel intends to attack Iran - there are over 30 installations of
which 4 have underground bunkers that contain nuclear weapons. Israel cannot
wait any longer. The US is no longer supporting Israel's self defense.*

 *7. This is the same man that gave the White House a full file on the 9:11
attack - his warnings and proof were laughed at.*

 *8. He believes that the next attacks in the USA will be mass
transportation - subways and malls - especially the largest malls where the
most people can be killed - and that Vegas and wherever there are
conventions of employees will be a huge target. We are not prepared and are
naive in our lack thereof.*

 *9. Once Israel attacks Iran, every Jew and Jewish institution will be at
risk - temples, religious schools etc. We must be prepared.*

 *10. This kept a room of 200 people spellbound. It is not fiction. It is
fact. What can be done?*

 *It is essential that everyone who doesn't know yet, nor understands that
the protection and survival of Israel is not on Obama's list - and he is now
taking actual steps to move all protections away - no more landing rights,
negotiating with Iran and Syria, making nice to the Moslem World in the face
of allies of long standing - and he is no friend of the Jewish people and
Israel. We must be sure that we elect politicians who protect Israel as well
as the USA - our interests are intertwined.*

 “*The truth is that Jerusalem is our lifeblood. We have an indissoluble
connection to it.”*

*(Jerusalem, Israel) - Israel's capital will never be divided, Prime
Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said during a speech in honor of Jerusalem Day
on Wednesday, May 12.*

“*We cannot divide or freeze a city as vibrant and creative as Jerusalem -
we will continue to build and be built by it,” he said.*

“*Jerusalem Day is the day on which Jerusalem was finally liberated, and was
able to take all of its residents, Jewish and Arab, under its wings. Never
again shall it be suffocated, gloomy or divided.”*

*As reported in the Jerusalem Post, Netanyahu's speech centered on the
interaction between peace and truth.*

“*We are the generation which was lucky enough to see our holy sites
liberated and returned to our hands, and it is upon us to transfer this
right to our children,” he said.*

“*The truth is that Jerusalem is our lifeblood. We have an indissoluble
connection to it.”*

*An AP report noted that Netanyahu quoted the Bible frequently when
defending the state of Israel, saying: “Because you asked: Jerusalem is
mentioned 142 times in the New Testament, and none of the 16 various Arabic
names for Jerusalem is mentioned in the Koran. But in an expanded
interpretation of the Koran from the 12th century, one passage is said to
refer to Jerusalem.” - Source: Staff - The Jerusalem Post*

 *Word of prophecy to Lance Latham in Jerusalem during our time at the
Lord's Table, on Sunday morning the 18th April 2010** - <**
www.lancelambert.org>*

 “*Do not fear neither be dismayed for that which is coming upon the face of
the earth, for I am with you, says the Lord. *

 *Nevertheless I have a serious controversy with the nations. They are
seeking to divide My Land, says the Lord, that land that I covenanted to
give to Abraham and to his seed after him through Isaac and Jacob, as an
everlasting inheritance. This I will not allow without devastating judgment
upon those nations who pursue this plan.*

 *I have arisen with intense and furious anger and will not back down until
I have destroyed their well-being. I will cause their economies to fail, and
their financial system to break down, and even the climate to fail them! I
will turn them upside down and inside out and they will not know what has
hit them, whether they be super powers or not. For I am the only One, the
Almighty God and besides me there is none to compare.*

 *Do they believe that in their arrogance they can contradict and nullify
covenants that I the Almighty have made? Do they believe that they can
change what has gone from My mouth with impunity? It is My Word and My
decree that has been given concerning the seed of Abraham. It will not be
changed by man. I and I alone am Almighty. Do not fear!*

 *Do not fear, it is I who is shaking all things.*

 *Remember that in Me you have peace but in the world tribulation. Trust Me!
I am shaking all things so that which cannot be shaken may remain.*

 *When all your circumstances become abnormal, discover in Me your peace,
your rest and fulfillment.*

 *In this phase the old and powerful nations will become as if they are
Third World countries. Super powers will no longer be super powers, but
countries such as India and China will arise to take their place. A great
company of the redeemed will come out of these two countries. In all this
change, do not fear. I know your weakness and your tendency to fear, but do
not be dismayed at these things. In the midst of all this shaking, this
turmoil and strife, there are two peoples that lie at its heart - the true
and living Church and Israel.*

 *I will use these matters, these events, to purify one and to save the
other! Do not fear; above the storms, the shaking, and the conflict, I am
the Everlasting and Almighty One.*

 *In Me you cannot be shaken; you can only lose what is not worth holding.*

 *It is vitally important that you pray for Israel and also for a change in
President Obama's attitude to Israel**. - Blessings.*

 *(Neville Johnson, Wednesday, May 19, 2010)*

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: