Revelation 1:1-3

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:19:34 PDT 2010

*April 15, 2010 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *REVELATION OF JOHN*

*THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO JESUS CHRIST’S REVELATION*

*I. 1:1-3 JESUS CHRIST’S REVELATION: THE BLESSING*

*a. 1:1-2 JOHN RECEIVES CHRIST’S REVELATION THROUGH AN ANGEL*

ApoKAlu-psis [602] I*e*SOU ChrisTOU h*e*n Ed*o*-ken [1325] auT*O* ho TheOS

*Jesus Christ’s revelation which :God gave him*

DEIxai [1166] tois DOUlois [1401] auTOU ha dei geNESthai [1095] en TAchei
[5034]:

*to show to his :bondmen **things** which must come to pass with speed:*

kai eS*E*ma-nen [4591] a-posTEIlas [649] diA tou agGElou [32] auTOU

*and he sent **and** signified **it** through his :angel*

t*o* DOUl*o* auTOU I*o*Anei;

*to his :bondman John;*

hos e-marTUr*e*-sen [3140] ton LOgon [3056] tou TheOU

*2* *who witnessed to the word of :God*

kai t*e*n mar-tuRIan [3141] I*e*SOU ChrisTOU, HOsa EIden.

*and to the witness of Jesus Christ, all **things** that he saw.*

 *b. 1:3 THREE-FOLD CONDITION FOR RECEIVING THE BLESSING*

maKAri-os [3107] ho a-na-giN*O*Sk*o*n [314],

*Blessed who reads,*

kai hoi aKOUon-tes [191] tous LOgous t*e*s pro-ph*e*TEIas [4394],

*and who hear the words of the prophecy,*

kai t*e*ROUNtes [5083] ta en auT*E* ge-gramMEna [1125]:

*and keep the **things** written therein: *

ho gar kaiROS [2540] egGUS [1451].

*for the season is nigh.*

 *NOTE:* John Wesley despaired of ever understanding the book of Revelation,
until he read the works of the great “Bengel!”

 Daniel Juster had doubts if he would ever understand the book of Revelation
sufficiently to teach it, until God drew near one day he was having his
devotions – and gave him the Old Testament key to understand the last New
Testament book. In five minutes He laid out a seven point outline based on
the Old Testament Passover and Crossing the Red Sea.

 Out of the 66 books of our Bible, this is the only one for which God
promises a blessing for the reading and the hearing.

 In “Visions Beyond the Veil” by H.A. Baker, former little orphans and
beggars from Kunming, China – like Paul visited Paradise and the Third
Heaven, and angels explained to them the deeper meaning of their questions.
In a sense the missionaries sat at the feet of these little teachers and
learned from them what they never understood in seminary!

 God revealed to Ivan Panin through His numerical structure of the Bible –
the five sections of this book, and the very sentence structure,
sub-paragraphs, paragraphs and sections on which it is laid out.

 Even though we do not fully understand it, don’t fail to read and listen to
it anyway – for there is a blessing attached to these two methods of
approaching it.

 The first 3 verses of this book are Section I. Section II ends with the 7
churches of Asia. Section V, the last one, is the last verse!

 May the Lord then bless us each one as we obey His command and exhortation
to read and hear the words of this prophecy! J.A.W.

 Wednesday April 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM

 IN MEMORIAM - *This week the University of Kentucky removed *

*The Holocaust** from its school curriculum*

*because it “offended” the Muslim population*

*which claims it never occurred.*

*This is a frightening portent of the fear*

*that is gripping the world,*

*and how easily each country is giving into it.*

*It is now more than 60 years*

*since the Second World War in Europe ended.*

*This e-mail is being sent as a memorial,*

*in memory of the six million Jews,*

*20 million Russians,*

*10 million Christians*

*and 1,900 Catholic priests*

*who were murdered, massacred, raped, burned, starved*

*and humiliated*

*with the German and Russian peoples looking the other way.*

*Now more than ever,*

*with Iran among others *

*claiming the Holocaust to be “a myth,”*

*it is imperative to make sure*

*the world never forgets.*

*This e-mail is intended to reach *

*40 million people worldwide.*

*We can be a link in this memorial*

*and help distribute it around the world.*

 The above email was sent to us by a friend. General Dwight D. Eisenhower
made sure that Hitler's Nazi Extermination Camps were thoroughly documented
by photographs, because he knew that there would be untruthful persons who
would deny such facts.

Herman Wouk in his “Winds of War” and “War and Remembrance” effectively
records the truth of the Holocaust. These 2 series of DVD's can be obtained
through Netflix.

Remember - Jesus after the flesh - was a *Jew*!

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: