Report #4 - Pilot Prayer Team

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:32:03 PST 2010

*January 7, 2010
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *Report #4 - PILOT PRAYER TEAM” MEETING*

*Saturday December 19, 2009*

 Several who attended felt this was the most significant of our 4 meetings
to date. We went over in some detail the 7 “Component Parts” of the
Automated Laser-Telescope that produces “Spiritual Star Wars”.

 *1. GOD'S INTERLINEAR GREEK NEW TESTAMENT *as prepared at the beginning of
the last century by Ivan Panin. One commentator described him as “Russia's
Gift to Christianity”. One friend prints out and collates each section as I
produce it, and regularly checks them out for readings of interest. I do the
same myself. It is true that we can lead souls to the Lord through most
every Bible translation - but for accurate study, there is no translation
that equals that of Panin for the New Testament, nor any Greek text that so
closely approximates the original text.

 Textual critics spend from 40-60% of their time seeking to establish what
would be the original text for the reading under consideration. That same
amount of space is given to their commentary to let the reader know the path
of their reading and study. But - accepting the integrity of Panin's
discoveries of 50 years and 100,000 hours, disposes with the necessity of
this arduous task of the Textual Critics. One can now go directly to God's
Bible Numeric text, and do accurate expository work.

 Then the outline of book by book, because based on Bible Numeric sentence
structure, sub-paragraphs, paragraphs and sections - throws light on such
Bible Books - second to none. See the Introduction to Panin's Greek Bible
Numeric text for further light on this.

 What sends us back to God's Word in accuracy? Reading aloud the Scriptures
helps. This was George Whitefield and George Muller's key to the unusual
fruitfulness of their ministries. A Chinese friend of mine put Philippians
4:8 to the tune of “do-re-me” in “Sound of Music.”

*Whatsoever things are true - Whatsoever things are honest *

*Whatsoever things are just - Whatsoever things are pure*

*Whatsoever things are lovely - Whatsoever things are good*

*If there be any virtue - And if there be any praise*

*I think these things - We think these things*

*I speak these things - We speak these things*

*I do these things - We do these things*

*I live these things - We live these things*

 This verse set to music is especially appropriate to sing individually and
corporately over the above texts.

 2. * THE ONE CITY CHURCH CONCEPT *composed of many local or home churches,
plus a *Presbytery* or *Eldership* sitting in the Gate of each city. Out of
the 114 references to church (ek-kl*e*SIa) in the NT, 81 refer to the city
church. The first 7 deacons in the Book of Acts were appointed by the
apostles for the entire city church of Jerusalem, not for but one church in
the home. The plurality of the Eldership in the beginning was city-wide -
not just for a local church. Of course, we need to adapt that concept in our
present-day large local churches, but in the Home Church Underground
movement in China today, numbering in the tens of millions - there is as at
the beginning, normally but one elder for each. They don't have buildings,
so their mission work is extraordinarily strong. See the biography of
“Brother Yun, the Heavenly Man” by Paul Hattaway for confirmation on this.

 And for a hymn? How about this -

*Onward Christian Soldiers - marching as to war*

*With the Cross of Jesus - going on before*

*We are not divided - all one body we*

*One in hope and doctrine - One in Charity.*

 Ephesians 4:4-6 has been put to music, and goes along well with this old
and venerable hymn -

*One body - one Spirit - one Hope*

*one Lord - one Faith - one Baptism*

*one Father of all -*

 *Great is the Lord - and greatly to be praised*

*In the city of our God - in the mountain of His Holiness*

*Beautiful for situation - the Joy of the whole earth*

*Is mount Zion on the sides of the north*

*The city - of the Great King.*

 *3. PRAYER MULTIPLICATION. *See Deuteronomy 32:30; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12;
Matthew 18:19; Zechariah 12:8. Two *indeed* are better than one. This has
been the name of the ministry of my wife Marie and myself from the
beginning, even prior to our marriage in 1948. In 1963 we picked up from
Pastor Ern Baxter of Surrey Christian Centre in British Columbia the
Triangle Covenant insight based on the DI-aTH*E*k*e* and
sunTH*E*k*e*covenant concepts. Individually we can accept the covenant
God offers us. We
can accept or reject it, but we cannot adjust it. According to Deuteronomy
32:30, an enemy can make a covenant with his god, and become 1000-fold.
According to Zechariah 12:8, feeble ones in Israel in the last days can
become like David, 10,000-fold.

But they of the house of David can become like God, like the angel of
Jehovah, one million-fold.. And because Gentiles according to Romans 9-11,
as members of the One New Man, come into the blessings of Israel, they can
share in this blessing also.

 But when *two* who have individually accepted this personal covenant with
God, then make a horizontal covenant with each other - sunTH*E*k*e* - then
they enter into the “Two Are Better than One” syndrome. One 1,000 - two
10,000! A friend of ours in California wrote words and music to this concept
for us:

*Two are better than one!*

*Two are better than one!*

*Because they - have for their labor -*

*--- a good reward!*

 *4. 12 EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES * - brought together in 1948 in North
Battleford, Saskatchewan under the leadership of George R. Hawtin. See our
Website - *<www.2rbetter1.org> *Click on “Embryonics”, and these 12
principles come up, written in January 2000. They need updating, but the
main idea is there.

And the song? George Hawtin loved to lead in the singing of

*Wonderful, wonderful Jesus -*

*You** are our friend -*

*True to the end.*

*You gave Yourself to redeem us -*

*Jesus - Wonderful Lord!*

 *5. BIBLICAL MEDITATION *is the fifth Component Part to make “Spiritual
Star Wars” effective. See Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3; Psalm 19:14. Meditation
tends to be vocal as we do a Hebrew word study on the two chief words that
the Holy Spirit leads Bible writers to use. George Whitefield spent hours a
day in vocal meditation on his knees over the Scriptures. George Muller 10
years after his conversion discovered Whitefield's secret, and copied it.
>From that time on Muller ceased to have a “yo-yo” type of devotional life,
and moved into that extraordinary ministry of his that for one thing
produced an orphaned of 10,000 orphans, whose every need was met for 60
years without a single request for *any* of their needs going to anyone but
*God*! During the blessing that flowed from the 1948 Visitation, someone put
Psalm 19:14 to music. What a blessing!

*Let the words of my mouth -*

*And the meditation of my heart *

*Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD!*

*Let the words of my mouth -*

*And the meditation of my heart*

*Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD!*

*O -- LORD - My Strength -*

*And - My - Redeemer!*

*Let the words of my mouth -*

*And the meditation of my heart*

*Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD!*

 *6. PRAYER AND INTERCESSION. “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P.
Grubb, 1951, Christian Literature Crusade*, is a key biography on this sixth
Component Part. This Welshman entered into this level in 1906 at the age of
26, and in 1937 led some 100-120 of his College and Bible School staff to
join him. It would seem that without doubt, Hitler and Nazism were defeated
through six spectacular Spirit-led intercessory assignments. This is the
chief text that we are using for our “Pilot Prayer Team” to enter into the
“Spiritual Star Wars” concept. It would be difficult to list these 7
component parts of the Automated Laser-Telescope in a priority manner. But
nonetheless, this 6th concept could definitely not be omitted. Back in 1955
in Chicago, when Marie and I led in the Kostner Avenue Baptist Church, we
saw this concept take hold. Pastor Bob Burrows from Scotland gave us a copy
of the above biography. We will never be the same again. Here is the chorus
God led us as a growing congregation to regularly sing:

*Channels only, Blessed Master -*

*But with all Your wondrous power -*

*Flowing through us - You can use us -*

*Every day - and every hour.*

 *7. PERSONAL, PASSIONATE DEVOTION TO JESUS! * This was the key to the
remarkable life of Oswald Chambers. He died in 1917 in Egypt at the age of
43, but through his wife and widow Biddy, some 50 books of his were
published posthumously from her careful stenographic notes. “My Utmost For
His Highest” is perhaps the outstanding one of these. Again and again the
above challenge appears. From the time Chambers had his “White Funeral” and
turned his life completely over to Jesus, unusual fruitfulness became his
key-note. In the final 16 years of his life, the above books were made
possible through his lectures in the London Bible College, Conferences
throughout Britain and America, and as a YMCA Chaplain in Egypt to
Australian and New Zealand troops from 1915-1917 of World War I. Karen
Davis, Worship Leader on top of Mount Carmel in Israel, wrote a chorus some
years ago with but one word - “Yeshua” - the Hebrew word for Jesus. I have
taken the tune, and worked into it the words of the above title:

*Personal Devotion - Passionate Devotion - to You - Lord Jesus - (3x)*

*To You - Lord Jesus,*

*To You - Lord Jesus.*

 *CONCLUSION: - The above 7 Component Parts to the Vision God gave me in
1967 for the Automated-Laser Telescope - can ideally be brought into
practical function by some 8 members. They can then see the Lord use them as
His Organic Automated-Laser Telescope - at His discretion - to produce the
“Spiritual Star Wars” effect - over cities, regions, States and Provinces,
nations, and eventually the World.*

 *Of course, we need the 9 Biblical principles to bombard spiritual
molecules and atoms to release the “photon” effect in the laser chamber -
and then the straight, clear beam moving out at the speed of light to
demolish its target - all directed by our Lord Jesus! *

 *CORRECTION: I have been asked by Russ Snyder of the Renton Village Chapel
to inform you of a change in the upcoming Dreams and Visions Seminar to be
conducted by our two Australian friends, Adrian Beale and Adam Thompson. To
aid workers, the Friday and Saturday Seminar will be telescoped into
Saturday 23rd. Go to
<www.wholehearteddevotion.com<http://www.holehearteddevotion.com/>>
to register for this adjustment. Information is provided there for the
Friday and Saturday open evening meetings, and the Sunday morning service.
If you have been challenged by the dream and vision ministry of Joseph and
Daniel, you will indeed want to take advantage of how to move in a similar
sound method of dream interpretation. J.A.W.*

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: