Here are Your Czars

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:56:19 PDT 2009

 “*Here Are Your Czars”*

 *Dear Friends - 2009-09-30. I believe one needs to be very careful in what
he mails out. So much on the “net” proves to be false, and in this area,
“Snopes” is a help.*

 *I first sent the following mailing to a limited “Family & Friends” list.
Here is the response to date:*

*9 say: Definitely send it to your broader mailing.*

*2 say: Not sure - pray about it.*

*1 says: Definitely do not send.*

*Of the 9, I judge them to be most mature responders, and with my wife Marie
also strongly joining the 9, I am sending it out to you also.*

 *As you can note by our previous mailings - we are happy to join the
Scripture admonition to pray for those who have rule over us, including our
present President and his administration. Brother Yun of China does so also
for his “Communist” government there. Does that mean we necessarily agree
with our leaders for whom we pray? No - but we recognize that leaders are
either appointed or permitted by God. According to the history of Israel,
when she sinned, God permitted unsavory leaders to bring her back to her
moorings. I believe we in America deserve what we have today. God in His
mercy has permitted what we have to bring us to our senses. In the book of
Judges - God 7 times permitted cruel leaders to come over Israel. When she
came to her senses and cried out to God, He then raised up judges and
delivered them. In some 40-80 years they fell back into sin, and again God
in mercy permitted cruel leaders to take over.*

 *Certainly we in America should recognize God's judgment, cry out to Him
and see His deliverance. But in the meantime - let us permit what God has
permitted, to refine us and to bring us to our senses.*

 *Here is the letter I sent to Family & Friends, and then the article on the
31 Presidentially appointed Czars:*

 *Hi Friends - 2009-09-28*

 *You are part of our “Family and Friends” list. What I'm sending out to you
on “Here Are Your Czars” is only going out to you as a limited list of some
100 or so - not to our larger list of over 870. I thought I'd try this out
on you folk first. What's your take? Should it go out to the larger mailing
also? You can let us know.*

 *We know all of you - while many of those on the longer list have
subscribed themselves, and we don't know them. This will help you to advise
us. Your friends - Jim & Marie.*

 *PS. As most of you will know, these 31 Czars have been appointed by our
President, not elected, and responsible to him alone. Much of what is
thought to be from President Obama couldn't possibly be, especially on
educational policies to our kids without parental consent.*

 *George Soros has poured billions into taking “America” over by radical
liberals for years, and our President is more their “Point Man” to help them
achieve their goals. These 31 Czars are fully in line with “The Soros
Foundation” (see Wikipedia) and the Radical Liberals in our country - far
more liberal than the Democrats. Glen Beck is very successfully exposing by
his teaching charts, the unsavory connections of our President and his
administration. It goes far beyond “Acorn”. - J & M.*

 *PPS. *
Regarding the Czars:  It would be fine for you to include the link to Glen
Beck--then it puts the info right in peoples hands about where you got your
info, etc.   This is where I found it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29391/?ck=1

   Here's a pretty impressive list of "boobs"

*Subject: **Fw: Here Are Your Czars*

 - Subject: Here are you czars

 Afghanistan Czar: Richard

 Holbrooke-  Ultra

 liberal anti gun former Gov.of New  Mexico . Pro

 Abortion and legal drug use.

 AIDS

 Czar: Jeffrey Crowley

 Homosexual. A Gay Rights

 activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and Special Status,

 including free health care for

 gays.

 Autorecovery

 Czar: Ed Montgomery- Black

 radical anti business activist.  Affirmative Action and

 Job Preference for blacks.  Univ of  Mary land  Business  School Dean
teaches  US business has

 caused world poverty.  ACORN board member.

 Communist DuBois Club member.

 Border

 Czar: Alan Bersin-

 former failed superintendent of  San Diego .

   Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton.

 Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders

 open to illegals.

 California Water

 Czar: David J. Hayes  Sr.   Fellow of radical

 environmentalist group, "Progress Policy".

 No training or experience in water

 management.

 Car

 Czar: Ron Bloom-   Auto

 Union worker. Anti business

 & anti nuclear.  Has worked hard to force  US auto makers out

 of business.  Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto
Union owned.

  How did this

 happen?

 Central Region

 Czar: Dennis Ross-   Believes  US policy has caused

 Mid East wars.  Obama apologist to the world.

 Anti gun and pro abortion.

 Domestic Violence

 Czar: Lynn Rosenthal-  Director

 of the National Network to End Domestic Violence.

  Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male

 castration.

 Drug

 Czar: Gil Kerlikowske-

 devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law

 proposal,  Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle .  Believes no

 American should own a  firearm.  Supports legalization of drugs.

 Economic

 Czar: Paul Volcker    -Head

 of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when  US economy nearly

 failed.  Obama  appointed head of the

 Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama

 economic disaster to  US economy.

 Member of anti business "Progressive Policy" organization.

 Energy and Environment

 Czar:  Carol Brower-     Political Radical -Former head of EPA --

 known for anti-business activism.  Strong anti-gun

 ownership.

 Faith-Based

 Czar: Joshua DuBois  -Political Black activist-Degree in Black
Nationalism.

 Anti gun ownership lobbyist.

 Great Lakes

 Czar: Cameron Davis-  Chicago

 radical anti business environmentalist.  Blames George  Bush for

 "Poisoning the water that minorities have to

 drink."    No experience or training in

 water management.  Former ACORN Board

 member.

 Green Jobs

 Czar: Van Jones-

 (since resigned).  Black activist Member of American

 communist Party and San Francisco Communist

 Party  who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and

 wanted Bush investigated by the  World Court for war crimes.

 Black activist with strong anti-white views.

 Guantanamo Closure

 Czar: Daniel Fried - Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists.  Believes
America has

 caused the war on terrorism.

 Health

 Czar: Nancy-Ann DeParle.    Former head of Medicare / Medicaid.   Strong
Health

 Care Rationing proponent.  She is married to a reporter for The New York
Times.

 Information

 Czar: Vivek Kundra-  born in New Delhi, India.  Controls all public
information,

 including labels and news releases.  Monitors all private Internet emails.

 International Climate

 Czar: Todd Stern-    Anti business former White House chief of Staff-
Strong

 supporter of the  Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade.  Blames

 US business for Global warming.

 Intelligence

 Czar: Dennis Blair-  Ret Navy.  Stopped  US guided missile program as
"provocative".

 Chair of ultra liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American
organizations

 for regional wars.

 Mideast Peace

 Czar: George Mitchell   Fmr. Sen from Maine - Left wing radical.  Has said
Israel  should

 be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots".  Anti-nuclear
anti-gun &

 pro homosexual.

 Pay

 Czar: Kenneth Feinberg-   Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY.

 Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs.

 Regulatory

 Czar: Cass Sunstein-   Liberal activist judge-believes free speech needs to
be limited for

 the "common good".   Rules against personal freedoms many times -like
private gun

 ownership.

 Science

 Czar: John Holdren-  Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti
business

 activist.  Claims US business has caused world poverty.  No Science

 training.

 Stimulus Accountability

 Czar: Earl Devaney-   spent career trying to take guns away from American

 citizens.  Believes in Open Borders to  Mexico .

  Author of  statement blaming US gun stores for

 drug war in Mexico.

 Sudan

 Czar: J. Scott Gration-    Native of Democratic Republic of Congo.
Believes US does

 little to help  Third World countries.  Council of foreign relations,
asking for higher US taxes to

 support United Nations.

 TARP

 Czar: Herb Allison-   Fannie May CEO responsible for the US recession by
using real

 estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of  people
to lose their life

 savings.

 Terrorism

 Czar: John Brennan-   Anti CIA activist.  No training in diplomatic or

 gov. affairs.  Believes Open Borders to  Mexico and a dialog with
terrorists

 and has suggested Obama disband US military.

 Technology

 Czar: Aneesh Chopra-    No Technology training.   Worked for the Advisory

 Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor
activist.

 Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working
exclusively

 for the Gov. healthcare plan.

 Urban Affairs

 Czar: Adolfo Carrion Jr.- Puerto Rican.  Anti American activist and

 leftist group member in  Latin America.  Millionaire "slum lord" of the
Bronx ,

 NY.  Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got

 from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions.

 Wants higher taxes to pay for minority housing and healthcare.

 Weapons

 Czar: Ashton Carter-   Leftist.

 Wants all private weapons in US destroyed.  Supports UN

 ban on firearms ownership in  America .

 No Other "policy"

 WMD Policy

 Czar: Gary Samore- Former  US Communist.

 Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good

 faith.  Has no other "policy".

 *"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like
a man standing*

 *in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." *

Winston Churchill

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*