FW: French Jews

Peg Byars pbyars at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 20 14:19:41 PDT 2008

Dear Return Family & Friends:

Pray that the Jewish people of France will respond to God's call to make
Eretz Israel their home.

Pray for President Sarkozy and Prime Minister Francois Fillion to open the
door for French Aliyah and to provide protection for those Jews still in the
country.

There is a constant stream of almost 3,000 Jews a year coming on aliyah from
France. Read more here:  <http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/896725.html>

Let us contend in intercession for these Jews from the west - only in Israel
will they be in obedience to their God.

Shalom,

Peg