Anniversary & DVD Special Services

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:32:57 PST 2008

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – **January 3, 2008***

* *

*Dear Friends –*

* *

Marie and I have promised to let you know when we received definite
information concerning the DVD package that John Roddam interviewed us for
in December. It is in commemoration of the 60th Anniversary of the February
11th Visitation by God in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, in which we both
took part. We are impressed with the quality of this package filmed by
Stuart Spani of North Vancouver BC. Today we received details on how you can
look at a sample of this, and procure a copy at a pre-celebration price.
Following is the full letter we received today.

-- Jim and Marie Watt

*February 11th, 2008** - 60th Anniversary of the Latter Rain Revival
Commemoration - DVD's and Special Services!!*

*2 messages*

* *

*John Roddam john_roddam at hotmail.com                    Thu. **Jan 3, 2008**at
**12:54 PM***

* *

Dear Friends in Christ. Happy New Year! May you find the year 2008 to be a
season of unprecedented favor and blessing! I am writing to tell you about a
special anniversary celebration –

* *

*February 11th, 2008 marks the 60th Anniversary of the Latter Rain Revival
that was sparked in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, **Canada**. This
movement quickly circled the globe and its influence is ongoing in several
streams of the Pentecostal/Charismatic Movement.*

* *

We are planning a celebration of this anniversary at St. Luke's, Seattle –

Sunday February 10th (7 PM) – Celebration Service with Jim & Marie Watt

24 Hour Prayer Vigil (7 PM Sunday to 7 PM Monday) in St. Luke's Original
Chapel (where the Charismatic Renewal was brokered with Fr. Dennis Bennett)

Monday February 11th (7 PM) – Celebration Service with Jim & Marie Watt

Seven elders gave oversight to the first Camp Meetings in July 1948 in North
Battleford, Saskatchewan. Jim Watt is the last living elder from that
original group!

To commemorate this historic event, I had the privilege of interviewing Jim
and Marie Watt for two days in their home in Federal Way, WA. These
interviews have been edited onto three DVD's – a total of 5 hours!

The themes include (30 min. video segments each) –

A Chronology of the Latter Rain Revival

Positive Impact of the Latter Rain Revival

Negatives of the Latter Rain Revival

9 Renewal Streams that Emerged from the Latter Rain Revival

The Presbytery – Its function and practical issues

The Five-Fold Ministry (Ephesians 4:11 ff.)

Jim Watt's Reflections on the Latter Rain Revival & Testimony

Marie Watt's Reflections on the July and Fall '48 Vancouver, BC Meetings

Added Footage –

Jim and Marie's Ministry Biography

Two Are Better Than One Ministry

*It was a great privilege to interview these dear saints. Their insights
were profound! The DVD's are on sale through Norlynn Audio Visual Services,
**Vancouver**, **BC** – go to: www.reason-for-hope.com – for $30.00 (UDA or
CAN) plus $5.00 shipping and handling fees. However, you may receive a
discount as "my friend" by inserting the code "JR01". With this discount
code, you may purchase a DVD set for $25.00 (USD or CAN) INCLUDING S & H.
There are also discounts available for larger orders – please see the
website!*

* *

This is a Pre-Publication, Pre-60th Anniversary special. Plans are set to
add a study guide on the website to assist those who want to use the DVD's
for small group discussion. You will also find a growing number of
endorsements online as well, recommending this resource as a blessing to the
Body of Christ.

Check it out and please share this information with your email contacts.
Thank you! God Bless! – John+

Iesus, tanto nomini nullum par elogium!

*Jesus, for so great a name, no praise is adequate!*

*The Rev'd. Dr. John Roddam,*

*St.** Luke's Episcopal Church,*

*5710 – **22nd Avenue Northwest**,*

*Seattle**, **WA** **98107**.*

*(206) 784-3119 (Office)*

*(206) 784-1029 (Fax)*

*Home Address: **724 N. 182nd Street**,*

*Shoreline**, **WA** **98133**.*

*(206) 546-9812 (Residence)*

*(206) 356-3890 (John's cell)*

*E-Mail: john_roddam at hotmail.com (Personal Account)*