You Worry Me

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:55:01 PDT 2007

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt – Beth Chesed, **Tacoma***

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – Fax: 253.474.0189*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*August 12, 2007***

* *

*"YOU WORRY ME"*

*(By American Airlines Pilot – Captain John Maniscalco)*

* *

I've been trying to say this since 9-11, but you worry me. I wish you
didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love,
that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape
we enjoy in this country.

But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me. I notice
you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands, professing
to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our
friends for more than 20 years now. I don't fully understand their
grievances and hate, but I know nothing can justify the inhumanity of their
attacks.

On September 11, 2001, nineteen ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in my
country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally
stabbed to death others. They took control of those planes and crashed them
into buildings killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise
grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches, fearless
public servants, and children's mothers.

The Palestinians celebrated, the Iraqis were overjoyed as was most of the
Arab world. So, I notice you now. I don't want to be worried. I don't want
to be consumed by the same rage and hate and prejudice that have destroyed
the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help. As a rational American,
trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world. I
must know how to tell the difference between you, and the Arab/Muslim
terrorist.

How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim-Americans and the Arab
Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying
our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR
constitution, while they plot the next attack that will slaughter these same
good neighbors and children?

The events of September 11th changed the answer. It is not my responsibility
to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its
religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is
time for every Arab/Muslim in this country to determine it for me.

I want to know, I demand to know, and I have a right to know, whether or not
you love America? Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly
display it in front of your house, or on your car? Do you pray in your many
daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that He will protect and
prosper it? Or do you pray that Allah will destroy it in one of your Jihads?
Are you thankful for the freedom that only this nation affords? A freedom
that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave
their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by
also paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America?

If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about
it. Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this
time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions you are taking as
a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America.

Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent
because I worry about who you regard as innocent. No more benign overtures
of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks because I worry about what is
unprovoked to you. I am not interested in any more sympathy. I am only
interested in action.

What will you do for America – our great country – at this time of crisis,
at this time of war?

I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets. I want
to hear you chanting "Allah Bless America." I want to see young Arab/Muslim
men enlisting in the military. I want to see a commitment of money, time,
and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole.

The FBI has a list of over 400 people they want to talk to regarding the WTC
attack. Many of these people live and socialize right now in Muslim
communities. You know them. You know where they are. Hand them over to us,
now! But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action. Instead I
have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You
have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at
your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits. You have screamed for
protection from reprisals. The very few Arab/Muslim representatives that
HAVE appeared in the media were defensive and equivocating.

They seem more concerned with making sure that the United States proves who
was responsible before taking action. They seemed more concerned with
protecting their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in
the United
States and abroad than they did with supporting our country and denouncing
"leaders" like Khadafi, Hussein, Farrakhan, and Arafat.

If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love for all
people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from
popular Muslim leaders to back it up. What good is it if the teachings in
the Koran are good, and pure, and true, when your "leaders" are teaching
fanatical interpretations, terrorism, and intolerance?

It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if huge numbers of the world's
Muslims interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a
degenerative form of the religion. A form that has been demonstrated to us
over and over again. A form whose structure is built upon a foundation of
violence, death, and suicide. A form whose members are recruited from the
prisons around the world. A form whose members (some as young as five years
old) are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year, marching
in the streets around the world, burning effigies of our presidents, burning
the American flag, shooting weapons into the air. A form whose members
convert from a peaceful religion, only to take up arms against the United
States of America, the country of their birth. A form whose rules are so
twisted, that their traveling members refuse to show their faces at airport
security checkpoints, in the name of Islam.

We will NEVER allow the attacks of September 11, or any others for that
matter, to take away that which is so precious to us. Our rights under the
greatest constitution in the world.

I want to know where every Arab Muslim in this country stands and I think it
is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to demand
it. A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters
who died protecting the very constitution that is protecting you and your
family. I am pleading with you to let me know.

I want you here as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American.

But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance and
it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand. Until then, "YOU WORRY ME!'

*NOTE:*  I finished reading today "The Elijah Legacy" by David Davis. It
deals with the Life and Times of Elijah – The Prophetic Significance for
Israel, Islam and the Church in the Last Days.

Tom Hess, Director of "Jerusalem House of Prayer for All Nations" on Mount
of Olives writes the following: David Davis is a man of God who more than
anyone else is redigging the well of Elijah on Mount Carmel and
apostolically planting ministries in the north of Israel. His vision of Jews
and Arabs worshipping together as "one new man" is God's heart and strategy
to release great blessing in the midst of the earth (Isaiah 19:23-25). I
highly recommend the author and The Elijah Legacy.

David Davis is the Senior Pastor of Kehilat HaCarmel (Carmel Assembly) on Mt.
Carmel, Israel where his wife Karen serves as Worship Leader. The Davis's
are also the founders of Beit Nitzachon (House of Victory) rehabilitation
center in Haifa. David is ordained with World Challenge International
Ministers Fellowship founded by David Wilkerson who began the Teen Challenge
model of drug rehabilitation. The Davis's are citizens of Israel where they
have raised their two foster sons, Yeshurun and David.

Chapter 14 of his 285 page book "The Elijah Legacy," is entitled "The Rise
and Fall of Islam." He states:  "The church today needs revelation
concerning the nature of Islam. We need to know our enemy if we are to be
aligned with the Lord in His last-days conflict with Islam. The roots of the
conflict between Islam, Israel, the church and the West can be traced back
to the time of Abraham.

"On September 11, 2001, the demonic spirit of Islam was exposed to all the
world for those who have eyes to see. We who live and serve the Lord in
Israel experience this most ancient of hatreds on an almost daily basis.
Since the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948, when five Arab armies
attempted to destroy the infant state, thousands of Arabs and Jews have died
in the ongoing deadly conflict. Since September 2001, over two thousand
Arabs and Jews have died. But the current situation surrounding Israel is
just the latest manifestation of an ancient hatred that goes all the way
back to the time of Abraham."

My personal conviction is that this book is perhaps the clearest insight on
the Middle East that I have read. My wife Marie agrees. Two years ago we
attended the "School of Ministry" on the top of Mt. Carmel. It was our
4thtrip to
Israel. We are also agreed that it was a multiplied blessing above the
combined 3 previous trips. Islam has as one of its 5 goals for every
individual that he makes a trip to Mecca once in a life-time. I think it
would be good for us to encourage every individual Christian to make at
least one trip in his life-time to Israel, and we would like to earnestly
encourage you to consider making it under the auspices of the Davis's on top
of Mt. Carmel through the "School of Ministry," which is held for 2 weeks 3
times a year. Search it out through Carmel Communications, David & Karen
Davis, *www.carmelcom.com .***

* *

An Australian pastor wrote the Foreword to "The Elijah Legacy" – "I believe
with deep conviction that the Holy Spirit has inspired our brother David
Davis to write this book in answer to his prayer, and the prayers of all the
saints who are burdened by the desperate need for Jesus to release the
Elijah legacy now. IT'S TIME!  David writes by revelation through the
intense and deep dealings of God in his life in the very place on Mount
Carmel where Elijah the prophet once stood and cried out from the very depth
of his being by the anointing of God that must have burned like an intense
fire within him: 'Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known
this day that You are God in Israel … Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this
people may know that You are the Lord God, and that You have turned their
hearts back to You again.' O may this cry be heard once again throughout the
nation of Israel and all the Nations – even to the ends of the earth. May
the God of Elijah answer by fire."

To tide you over – consider purchasing "The Elijah Legacy" by David Davis,
2003 --=

ISBN 981-04-9721-0 (4th printing 2005). You can get it through *
www.amazon.com .***

* *

Your friends – Jim & Marie Watt

* *